Humankind

Hi bloggers

Today I will write my last blog (this time is real) and the topic of this post is one of my favourite:  free topic!

So why we don’t speak about ourselves, about who we really are as human beings, and where are we going as humanity.
The need to know the future brings these questions to my blog and in order to answer, we know that nowadays we got just some clues of how it will be, so from this clues I will give my opinion of what kind of future I see
 The first aspect and the most important at my point of view is about the economic system
THE CAPITALISM! And you may say:  And what is the matter with that? I will not dive into a deep explanation, but if I had to summarize what capitalism is I would say that is not clever to pretend accumulate in an infinite way the production of capital in a world of finite resources, it’s simply illogical.

The second aspect is about how we interact with our environment and is related with our economic system, so if you ask me what is the best product of humanity I think in pollution, inequality, a confused population by the mass media information, climate change, systematized murders of animals, etc. but we have an inner godness, we can express ourselves in such beautiful ways, we can compose great musical works, build up beautiful structures and sculptures, express our inner kindness to others, and it’s our duty to drive the humanity for the good common.

it’s just the work of the natural selection?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

behold the ancient giants! 🌲

post 3: Music!

English Language Challenges