English Language Challenges



Hi bloggers

Today I’ll write about my English class, it's a class that i enjoyed so much, at least the few days that i went, but every Friday’s morning was like a soft beginning of an academic relaxation day, if you think it was so interactive like no other subject, it’s kind of funny when we try to speak English naturally and the Spanglish words pops up.

The use of this blog at the end of every English class I think it was the real process of learning, over the text support, because it forces you to apply everything that you know, but it's not comparable when we talk about different free topics at class and the teacher corrects you, at least for me, because I know that I don't have a good pronunciation of some essential English words, but the pronunciation improves with practice so I have to do that if I want to add another language to my head, fortunately I have a friend that his profession is English teacher so I can practice my pronunciation with him and learn occasionally a little bit more. And I have plans to learn other languages like German or Japanese but that is another story.

I will really miss this class because it was always a relief of the stress of the week, I learned a lot from the teacher and my classmates and I feel that it was a short class program or maybe it’s because I didn’t come to all classes because the another academic activities.

Always is a pleasure to learn something new and if is a new form of expression it’s  more convenient because that expand your mind a lot.





See you later


Comments

  1. I think your English is very good, at least compared to the class average. My English is 100% Spanglish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

behold the ancient giants! 🌲

post 3: Music!